Monday, September 22, 2014

Penguin Picture Post!!

Good afternoon! :)

I had my first session of the intern lunches today and got free pizza...so I've had a pretty good day. Since I didn't have to work today, I decided it was a great opportunity to take some pictures of the lovely penguins I've been working with over the past three weeks. I only took pictures of the Rockhoppers and Africans and none of the Little Blues because I have yet to do anything with them other than vacuum their tank so I don't know them.

I'm 100% on names for Rockies (I took the quiz)
I'm pretty sure I'm 100% on names for Africans but I have yet to take the quiz because I've only fed them twice.

Enjoy!!

Oh and if the bracelet is on the right: girl, and the left: boy

Staten

Chile coming out of her molting stage

Pinguino

Chile

Quion and Deco

Vondeling

Juvenile African Namibia

SO CUTE

St. Croix and Pip

Beach Donkey, Halifax, and Hout

Namibia again because she's/he's the cutest thing (we haven't gotten the blood test back so we don't know if it's a girl or boy)


Pip

Deco and Quion

Plum Pudding and In-Guza


Alfred and Treasure

Sanccob

Lambert and White Black


:D

Mosselbaai

Geyser



Pebble
Three stooges right here: Fuego, Chrysocome, and Terhalten

Terhalten and Chrysocome...clearly Chrysocome has important things to say

Yikes :P



Eudyptes

The next 3 are Staten


Diving shot!

Falkland and Noir. 

Chrysocome and Fuego

Tussock

Hout

Saldanha

Sinclair: note his black belly and heart

Counter-shading doesn't really apply for this guy

JELLIES


Pip

Mercury and Dyer

Glamour shot of Chrysocome

FEEDING TIMES


Craziness ensues.


I hope you enjoyed learning some of the penguins! Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment