Friday, January 31, 2014

The Kitties

Helloooo!
I know, it's been an annoying amount of time since I last posted anything especially when I promised pictures of the cats in my last post.

Well. Here it is. The beginning of all the cat pictures. Me and Rachel (my intern trainer) had a few photoshoots with the cats and got some really good shots on the couple really warm days we've had, in between the horrible cold snaps that I apparently can no longer deal with because I am miserable when outside in that type of weather. I've learned that Texas has some Maine-like wind gusts in that your breath can be stolen from you so quickly.

Anyway, let's get started! :D Since it is already after 10 pm, this will just be a few of the 42 cats. The rest will come soon, when I don't have to go to bed.

Tawney (Mountain lion)

 Raven, one of three black leopards

 Kannapalli, our biggest white tiger

 Solano

 Luca, one of the four "babies"...more on them later.

Luca coming down and Jakey walking towards us

 Flash


 Me and the babies

Rascal

Oh hellooooooo

Milo, one of two spotted leopards


Luca

Luca again, because he's so pretty.
 Sampson, one of two male lions

 He was getting a little annoyed with all the pictures

See? ;)

Layla, Sampson's lovely girlfriend

I'll try and upload some more pictures of more cats soon, and of course the lemurs! Can't forget them :D I hope you all enjoyed seeing some of the lovely kitties I get to spend time with on a daily basis. 


2 comments:

  1. I love how white Luca is!! He's gorgeous. The spotted leopards are also freaking beautiful. Okay let's be honest I'm in love with all of them! -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Elllie :D I'll be sure to post some pictures of Elly soon! Luca is a very pretty boy, and he knows it.

      Delete