Sunday, February 2, 2014

Snow at CARE

Hello hello!

I woke up this morning to a pitter patter on my windows, so I jumped up and saw it was raining! Not only was it raining, it was semi-hailing because of the cold weather. But that means we would mot likely not be cleaning today because of the ice building up. Rachel got the answer that we wouldn't be cleaning today so we had a bit of a sleep in :) 

We still had to do morning duties, so once we got up we got everything together and did those while taking some pictures.


 Outside my window

 
 Tiger footprints look so nice in the snow. This was JP.

JP saying hello

 Tess not appreciating our interruption

 Allie taking some shelter under her platform while Archie stayed in their house

Icicles on a fence

Cassie! 

Noel and Mwali in their little cave taking shelter from the wind


The weather has been fluctuating from snow, to hail, to just super windy so who knows how long it'll last. We have to start night duties soon, but since it has gotten even colder, I won't be taking pictures because I won't be exposing my bare hands to the wind. :D

I hope you enjoyed these lovely kitties in the snow! 
Feel free to comment your thoughts,  favorite cats, etc. 

-Steph

1 comment: