Friday, May 2, 2014

FLOWERS

Hi everyone!

On occasion, we have low-key mellow days where there isn't a ton of stuff to do. On these days, I like to go outside with my camera, say hi to all the kitties, and just wander around. This compound is awfully pretty, especially now that wild flowers are blooming in the fields and the summer grass is growing. I have a bad habit of taking WAY too many pictures of flowers anyway, so when there are flowers I don't usually see and they're really pretty...you get the picture. Here's a bunch of them! :D


Marigolds I potted out front


 I believe these are called Winecups, or Callirhoe (Mallow family)








These flowers are not done justice in this photo, they are gorgeous in the sun. A nice bright coral.


 I liked the blurry and focused contrast


 SO PRETTY

Oh and these are Castilleja, or Indian paintbrushes


 Butterflies are everywhere, I love it


I also potted a bunch of other flowers that I'll take pictures of soon.

Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment