Thursday, May 15, 2014

Goodbye CARE

Hi everyone!

Welp. It is time. My internship has run its course and I'm going home to Weymouth soon...later today actually. It's so strange, I don't know what I'm going to do besides sleep for a week or so. That's a given. But other than sleeping, I don't have a set plan for myself.

I still have oodles of pictures so have no fear, I will be updating this blog with posts. My next one will be about my visit to Fort Worth Zoo with Rachel.

The day today will be spent doing morning duties, which I'll be starting soon, and then basically taking as many pictures as I can of everything. All the cats, the compound, llama, Bindi, etc.

I hope you've enjoyed reading about my experiences as much as I've enjoyed writing about them and giving an insight to what the life of an intern at CARE is about.

I'll be posting in the next few days, once I get settled again. Until then, enjoy these pictures:


Ace


Acari in her lockdown


Three of the four babies in their lockdown. Nice and shady.


Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment