Monday, March 17, 2014

For Beauty

 Hello everybody! :)

Tonight is unfortunately another memoriam to one of our beloved cats. We said goodbye to Beauty the mountain lion on Friday, March 14th, three weeks shy of her 20th birthday. I had about two months of knowing this silly girl and I already miss her so much. Beauty lived in the back of the vet center in an inside/outside enclosure because of her old age so we could keep a close eye on her and give her the care she needed. She greeted me every morning with a little grunt/squeak while I started preparing the meds for the day and I prepared her dinner every two days. The back of the vet center feels empty without her.

I'm sad because I don't have many pictures of her, but the ones that I do have are of her outside, in the sunshine so that makes me happy. Please enjoy the few photos I have. 







RIP Beauty, we miss you.

2 comments:

  1. She's in a better, pain-free place now.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete