Sunday, March 30, 2014

FRIENDS

Hello everyone!!

Today's post is about a visit I had almost a week ago now. A few of my friends were going to a Technical Theatre conference called USITT in Fort Worth, TX and I thought it would be quite silly for us to not see each other while they were down here, so on the day they flew down, they rented a car and came to visit me at CARE! It was a win-win for everyone really because we got to each other, and they got to see tigers and lemurs. Perfect. 

*All photos in this post were taken by Bryan Bouchard (guy in the plaid shirt). 

I made sure that the vet center was all cleaned up and looking spiffy for them once they arrived then I took them on a tour and they got to see all the kitties I've been talking about and sharing pictures of. It was a little strange giving a tour to people that I actually know because I went through the facts I always say, but it seemed kind of impersonal so I added little stories and instances I had with each of the kitties. We also went in with the lemurs and you'll see that Bryan got some amazing pictures of them.


 Chompers



 LOVE this one so much. Too bad it's very difficult to tell them apart.


Jess feeding through the fence


Some Levi and Bonnie love





My baby, Raven


Acari

 

The whole group in front of Solano :)


 In front of Ace.


Kaleigh, me, and Jess


Me and Jess


Seeing friends was so nice because we're so isolated out here, and I feel like I never see anyone I recognize. And the last time I saw them was in October. It was just happy. 

Have a great day :D

1 comment:

  1. So nice that you got a visit form some of your friends! I hope it was a fabulous time.
    -ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete