Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My cats

Hello everyone!!

Tonight's post is going to be a little different in that it won't be focusing on the big kitties, but rather my little kitties at home that I am missing dearly.  I'm not just a big cat person, I was a little cat person first. :D Now Tonks has already been shown because she was in my suitcase on top of all my clothes in one of my first posts. But I never showed the rest of the kitties, so here they are!


 Luna is Tonks' sister, and has the cutest little face.

 

:)


Felix is our newest addition, and it about to turn 1 so he's just a baby.


But he's huge. He's a mix of Siamese and Persian.


Here she is :) Tonks in a box, one of her favorite places.



Tonks and Felix have an odd relationship. He always wants to play, and she kind of hates him.



Back around Christmas, I took this photo since the lights looked so nice behind her.


This is Max, he's my sisters and her boyfriends kitty.  He's staying in our house until they move out.


Felix looks kind of psychotic occasionally.


Max under the Christmas tree.


Felix sleeps in this position ALL THE TIME. 

Mmmkay, so not my usual "this is what I'm up to" post, but I wanted to share some cute pictures. A bunch of the pictures were taken by my sister and sent to me, making me happy. Even though I have two domestic cats here, one who is very cuddly and always sleeps with me, I still miss the odds quirks of my own cats.

Tonks learned how to "knock" at my door when she wants to come in, she stands on the couch outside my door and jiggles the doorknob or scratches at my door. Once inside my room, she also scratches when she wants to leave. Although it isn't so cute at 4 am...

If you couldn't guess, Tonks and Luna were named for Harry Potter, and Luna is very aptly named. She is a little space-cadet at times, just like her namesake Luna Lovegood. However, she has the best instincts of all the cats in that she is always curled up near the heater in the winter because she knows that's where it's the warmest. Felix ties in with Harry Potter as well with the potion Felix Felicis. If you couldn't tell, we're Harry Potter fans.

That's all for tonight! Have a great day :)

2 comments:

  1. I was guessing you named them after HP! Love. I named my cat Zoey after the house of night series, and her son George after Curious George.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Felix is absolutely adorable. His fur is so lovely. I can tell that you take care of your pets well. They look so happy together, even though Tonks and Felix have an odd relationship. Anyway, I'm glad you cleared us up on Tonks' name. I was so sure you named her after Harry Potter. Hahaha! All the best! :)

    Charis Amen @ Island Veterinary Group

    ReplyDelete